Mechanix Wear tactical gloves are designed to protect military, law enforcement, and shooting sports enthusiasts at home and abroad in varying environments and conditions. From high-dexterity shooting gloves and police patrol gloves to mil-spec tactical gloves, each glove series is designed to meet the demands of professionals and enthusiasts alike. Mechanix tactical gloves feature a range of color-ways and camouflage patterns to effectively disguise the wearer across varying terrain and conditions. Hand protection is our mission. Feel confident knowing when orders come down, your Mechanix tactical gloves are on duty.
The mighty M-Pact® 3 provides military and law enforcement professionals with full-coverage hand protection in the field. A dense one-piece Thermoplastic Rubber knuckle guard is anatomically designed to absorb forceful impact to the back of the hand and improve overall mobility during hard-charging operations. The outside of the thumbs and fingers are protected by 3mm EVA accordion padding, while the low-profile Thermoplastic Rubber top closure creates a secure fit to the wrist. The M-Pact 3 features internal fingertip reinforcement for extreme abrasion resistance and embossed patterning for added grip where you need it most. The two-piece palm construction reinforces high-wear areas and reduces material bunching to preserve dexterity when handling firearms. Imported
- Anatomically shaped one-piece Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard provides impact resistance.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) top closure creates a secure fit to the wrist.
- 3mm EVA accordion padding reduces impact to the thumb and fingers.
- Internal fingertip reinforcement provides extreme abrasion resistance.
- Embossed and textured fingertips and palm provide added grip.
- Two-piece palm reinforcement provides added durability.
- Thumb reinforcement panel provides added durability.
- Durable synthetic leather palm.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.