The all new push button PowerTac E3 is the ultimate everyday carrying key chain light. It combines a compact size and amazing 168 lumen maximum light output with only one AAA battery. The E3 also comes with an easy to use interface and two different brightness levels plus strobe. The E3 outputs an amazing 168 lumens on high and 50 lumens on low, which is good for low light situations with super long run time. It's durability, shock resistance and rugged build quality make it the key chain light to go everywhere your adventures take you.
E3 specifications: (50-168 lumens)
- Uses Cree XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Uses one 1.5V AAA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery
- 79mm (Length) x 14.5 mm (Diameter)
- 22 -gram weight (excluding batteries)
- OP reflector
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Reliable twist switch.
Fully press the tail cap button ( a clicking sound will occur). After the light is on, gently press tail cap, (no click soun will occur)/ With each half-press light brightness will cycle through high low strobel. There is no memory of the specific mode.
DO NOT mix old and new batteries or different brands. This could result in explosion.